The successful candidate is expected to:
• Provide leadership for implementing end-to-end solutions for the bankspanning acrossbusiness, technology, operations, compliance and any other functions to ensure projects are appropriately planned, tracked and delivered
• Be the facilitator and the influencer who binds together all teams which impact the project
• Manage the project budget, tracking and ensuring risks and challenges are managed/mitigated pro-actively, solutions identified and issues resolved
• Build relationships and manage communication with stakeholders including representing the projects at steering committees and working groups
1. Plan, Track and Deliver Strategic Projects
• Responsible for overall management and co-ordination of the project and their interdependencies
• Ensure quality implementation within agreed timeline and allocated budget
• Detailed project planning and control including developing and maintaining a detailed project plan and budgetary control
• Responsible for the deliverables and ensure that they are delivered in accordance with the project schedule
• Ensure that the system is implemented in line with the bank’s development, testing, security, architecture, compliance and quality conformance standards
2. Identification and Resolution of Risks, Issues and Challenges
• Anticipate, analyze, address and resolve any issues or risks either independently or together with the relevant stakeholders and propose alternative solutions as necessary.
• Managing project issues and escalating where necessary - includes reviewing escalated project issues to evaluate whether they will affect the project.
• Liaising with other project managers particularly where projects have outputs affecting more than one strategic objective
• Post implementation, develop and deliver robust, sustainable and effective release management framework
3. Communication and Stakeholder Management
• Liaison with, and updates progress toproject steering board/senior management.
• Managing communications with stakeholders in Singapore as well as across the group.
• Build and manage relationship across the bank including Retail, Wholesale, GMIM and Group functions
• Ensuring projects maintain focused on benefits.