We are currently assisting Adform to set up a world-class development team in Malaysia, consisting of an initial deployment of Technical Leads, Senior Software Engineer and a QA Lead.
The ideal team should comprise the right mix of the following technical disciplines:
- Two Technical Leads, one stronger in backend Node.js development and the other stronger in frontend development.
- One Senior Developer in backend Node.js development
- One QA Lead in automation testing.
You will be a vital part of the software development efforts in Kuala Lumpur and you will be working in a cross functional, agile team, with world-class engineers, product managers and leaders located in multiple locations and in Kuala Lumpur. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure quality of the application to enhance the user experience
- To understand UX guideline and transfer that to user experience, understand the value of UX.
- Develop new software solutions from concept to finish, with regular tests and maintenance.
- Focus on value delivery for customer
- Work closely with other teams to determine interdependencies
- Optimize the efficiency of development workflows
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product management, client support team, UI/UX designers, and IT Engineers
- Research and prototype new ideas that pushes the envelope of ad-tech, in collaboration with Architects and Technical Product Managers
- Find and address performance issues
- Continuously analyses the market situation and maintain product backlog according to roadmap
- Write good code
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Have an inner-source attitude to code sharing
- Optimize solutions for maximum speed and scalability
- Design, develop, own and operate production services able to handle high load
- Improve the way we develop software and manage our services, by employing Agile methodologies and continuously improving our development and service infrastructure
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or equivalent experience preferred
- 7+ years of hands-on relevant experience preferably in product & research
- 1+ years of experience using React.JS
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Knowledge of React and redux stack
- Experience in ES6 and NPM is preferred
- Experience with version control systems (Git and GitHub Enterprise)
- Experience with development pipelines (CI/CD)
- Worked with Agile software development (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience in building and supporting single-page web applications
- Experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Contributions on GitHub, blogs or other ways to demonstrate the work is a plus
- A self-starter, self-motivated and can create something from nothing, legendary skills are certainly welcome!
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills: proven ability to mentor and provide technical leadership to a team of developers, deliver entire end-to-end solutions
- A can-do attitude
- Experience with Node.JS is an asset
- Experience in GraphQL is highly desirable with use of either Apollo GraphQL client or Relay
- A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
- Creative, challenging and fast-growing product
- Possibility to make the difference and fulfill ideas
- Opportunity to enjoy your work with senior engineers, architects and managers that understand the value of technology
- Flexible working environment
- Plenty of responsibility and opportunity to grow
- Education: internal trainings system, language classes, internships, conferences & external trainings
- Team buildings and Off-sites (depends on team’s creativity and ideas)