• To serve existing customers and develop new customer base.
• To handle customer enquiries/complaints efficiency and effectively.
• To have good knowledge and understanding of the products to be sold.
• To conduct product presentations to customer at all levels.
• To handle customers/sales inquiries and be responsible for collection of accounts.
• To feedback market information, e.g. competitors, new products, quality, market opportunities.
• To carry out effective selling strategies and sales plans to combat competition.
• To provide adequate and effective support to all distributors/dealers and to ensure fairness to all company's appointed distributors.
• To maintain good working relations with all customers and ensure that all complaints of company's products are readily attended and resolved.
• Any other assignments and responsibilities or functions that may be assigned to you from time to time.
• Possess a Diploma/Degree in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Food Science / Business / Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institute of higher learning.
• Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Non-Graduate candidates with sales experience are encouraged to apply.
• Mandarin speaking candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
• Good interpersonal, selling, negotiation and communication skills.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision, strong analytical planning and organizing skills.
• Aggressive and result oriented.
• Medical coverage
• Yearly Increment & bonus
• Company trip – local/international