• Providing 7x24 technical support (on-call, rotating duty basis) to Telogic worldwide customer base
• Installation of hardware, software and cabling within our telecommunications systems.
• Configuring the system according to customer environment and their requirements.
• Writing technical documents such as user manual and operation & maintenance (OA&M) document.The support engineer may be required to travel regularly to a customer location (nationally/internationally) for activities such as on-site customer support, system installations and any other project related activities.
What you need for working with us
• Trust in "Can Do" attitude.
• Fun to Solve Problem
• Work Life Balance
• Self and Fast Learner
• Love to Learn New Thing
• Good Problem Solving Logic
• Have a good responsibility
What We offer
• 13 months’ salary.
• Performance bonus is based on employee contributions and the company's profits.
• 15 days’ annual leave per year.
• Annual Health Check-up
• Health and Accident Insurance