Role Purpose: To assist in the delivery of technical services, solutions and support to the networks, infrastructure, applications, products and services supplied and operated by Telstra.
• Day to day handling of customer Emails and phone calls for fault reporting and inquiries
• Contribute to Key Performance Indicators in relation to performance of the networks, infrastructure, applications, products and services supplied and operated by Telstra
• Under the general guidance and direction of more senior technical staff, deliver technical support in relation to a range of complex products and services, network and infrastructure elements
• Work within a defined set of relevant product / network procedures, standards and practices
• Deliver outcomes by implementing a course of action identified from a general range of solutions
• 1st call Assist in providing technical support in the investigation and rectification of complex incidents
• 1st call Assist in basic troubleshooting on technologies such as ADSL, Ethernet, IPVPN & VoIP (working knowledge; not really certification)
• Manage the in-coming calls and create SNI tickets within committed Response times and SLA .
• Timely provide updates to customers on all RFO cases within the committed SLA, low priority case is not being escalated
• Daily updates reasons for ageing tickets and difficulties handling complex tickets