· Intra-day stock trading for equities listed on Bursa Malaysia.
· Only fresh graduates will be considered.
· Bachelor’s Degree in either Computer Science, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Science, Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields.
· Good academic results with CGPA of 3.0 and above.
· Strong analytical skills and have a keen interest in stock trading.
· Successful candidates are required to sit and pass the Securities Commission Licensing Examination Module 6 & 7.
· Successful candidates will be required to undergo 2 years comprehensive on-the-job training at the Penang Office.
· Candidates will be based in Penang after the training period.
· Training allowance will be provided to the successful candidates during the training period.
· Attractive remuneration packages including incentive bonus scheme will be offered to the successful candidates.
Walkin for you