RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITY:
• Design, configure and support GRC system for Oracle E-Business to support business
teams ongoing needs.
• Research, develop, continuously improve and implement GRC policies, procedures,
standards and processes based on compliance requirements and industry best practices.
• Set rules and manage user profile and security access for GRC systems in accordance with
audit, business and use requirements.
• Audit and Adjust permission across ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, PRMS, etc.)
Conduct gap, analysis, risk assessments and other analytical/assessment capabilities
• Evaluate the design and effectiveness of ERP controls throughout the business cycle to
comply with audit and regulatory requirements.
• Support audit and compliance with information security policies, practices, laws and
• Work with the information security team to implement appropriate controls with Oracle,
AD and O365 that ensure the security and confidentiality of information assets.
• Provide technical assistance as an information security subject matter expert to ensure
compliance with security policies and requirements.
• Manage security assurance testing and vulnerability surveillance activities
• Provide timely and effective operational support for information security tools, processes
• Manage escalated security issues from investigation through recommendation and
remediation plan implementation.
• Bachelor degree
• 10+ years of hands-of System Administration experience with any GRC platform related to
risk management, compliance or audit, or equivalent work experience preferably with
operational or compliance risk management focus. Experience with Oracle GRC will be
• Experience with identity management in Active Directory, O365, etc.
• Candidate must have strong problem-solving skills, be self-directed and capable of
working with minimal supervision.
• Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to
pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality,
service delivery and support.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively
with both technical and non-technical customers.
Knowledge and Skills
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment