System development Engineer (Hardware cum Software)
Familiar to use Palladium emulation platform to quality SOC chips before tape out(pre Silicon)
Post Silicon SOC chip testing
Firmware and bootrom
Typically designs a set of test scenarios to check that the product /system meets requirements.
Maintains communication with the designers, developers or suppliers to ensure that changes are made, resulting in the - Various components working together as designed. Actively engage with virtual technical teams while solving complex problems.
• You will need to have a BS or Masters in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
• You should also have at least 5 years of experience working in the consumer electronics industry with good hardware and software knowledge. You should possess ZOC and python scripting skills. In addition, experience with at least one programming language, such as C or C++.
• You should possess a fundamental understanding of logic design, Ethernet physical layer and Ethernet switching. You should have a basic knowledge of Ethernet protocols as well.
• Demonstrated ability to listen, understand and respond professionally to customers including strong verbal and technical writing.
• Understanding of Embedded System boot firmware.
• Experience in high-speed PCB design & debug, SPI, MDIO, JTAG debugger, Flash, memory, PCIe2.0/3.0 protocol and PHY bring up,
• Ability to work independently, be proactive, multitask effectively and exhibit good influencing skills with strong customer orientation and willingness and ability to travel occasionally.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, ability to apply critical thinking
Desirable Additional Qualifications:-
• Advanced knowledge of compiler technologies & associated scripting languages.
• Knowledge of C/C++ for Embedded Systems & the associated tool-chains.
• Strong understanding of Linux Operating Systems would be an advantage.
• Experience & Competence in a Lab Environment, using tools such as Oscilloscopes, Logic Analysers & In-System Debug tools JTAG, EJTAG. Knowledge of Spirent Test center and scripting
• Experience in low-power Microprocessor or Microcontroller design
• Fundamental understanding of Intel architecture processors and chipsets, or another microprocessor and/or chipset architecture would be an added advantage.
Thanks & Regards,
Sundeep Reddy Penumalli
SHELL INFOTECH PTE LTD
152 Beach Road, #08-05, Gateway East, Singapore 189 721
(Singapore - Malaysia - India)