• Participate in the development of a wide range of validation IP capabilities, covering next generation CPU architectures and system communication protocols extending to ESL modeling, HDL, and emulation verification environments.
• Participate in the complete software development life cycle from problem research and solution concept through implementation, validation and production release.
• Work closely with the project manager and other senior technical contributors to develop software based products, employing sound SW architecture and design methodologies.
• Involve in problem analysis and requirements definition jointly with other Intel product development teams.
• Development of functional IP models of complex CPU behaviors and system interconnect protocols
• Development of validation environment infrastructures and capabilities
• Development of modular validation methodologies enabling effective integration and reuse
• Degree or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
• Experience in a specific skill for example: C , Verilog, etc.
• Proficiency in C/C and object oriented design methodologies, including algorithms and data structures.
• Proficiency in SystemC and ESL modeling.
• Proficiency in HW design
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
Walkin for you