• Participate in the development of a wide range of validation IP capabilities, covering next generation CPU architectures and system communication protocols extending to ESL modeling, HDL, and emulation verification environments.
• Participate in the complete software development life cycle from problem research and solution concept through implementation, validation and production release.
• Work closely with the project manager and other senior technical contributors to develop software based products, employing sound SW architecture and design methodologies.
• Involve in problem analysis and requirements definition jointly with other Intel product development teams.
• Development of functional IP models of complex CPU behaviors and system interconnect protocols
• Development of validation environment infrastructures and capabilities
• Development of modular validation methodologies enabling effective integration and reuse
• Degree or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
• Experience in a specific skill for example: C , Verilog, etc.
• Proficiency in C/C and object oriented design methodologies, including algorithms and data structures.
• Proficiency in SystemC and ESL modeling.
• Proficiency in HW design
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
The Malaysia Design Centre (MDC) together with the Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) makes up Intel Malaysia’s design powerhouse. PSG is Intel Malaysia’s newest design center and primarily focuses on programmable solutions, delivering advanced, integrated products and solutions that are highly customizable to meet the needs of the ever-evolving market. These solutions range from low-cost, low-power Complex Programmable Logic Devices (CPLD) to high-end feature-rich FPGA and efficient power management solutions that can be found in every-day electronics.
With thousands of engineers handling advanced integrated design and development work, this collaboration enables MDC to harness large computing power for product testing and validation program development labs. Their research contributes to the development of new products and technological innovations with new designs for microprocessors, chipsets, motherboards, server boards and custom microchips.
The engineers from Intel Malaysia are part of the global development team working on the latest Intel® Processors. They contribute significantly to the design and development of products powered by Intel's latest processing technology. This highly-skilled workforce is a testament to Intel’s commitment in Malaysia as our operations move up the global value chain.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases