Have you received high remarks about your ability to analyze data, eliminate inefficiencies and achieve aggressive goals? Do you have prior experience leading a world-class support organization? Then come to join our elite force and lead our support specialists towards success.
At Crossover, we strive for excellence. We provide our customers with world-class technical support. To so do, we need VPs to have had previous experience in highly technical support teams (phone, chat and email based) with a track record of customer reported excellence across multiple products and technologies.
The Vice President of Customer Support will play a critical role in developing Crossover’s global remote support teams. And we are only searching for the top talent to fill this vital position as we root our success in only hiring all-stars!
To be a great candidate for the VP of Customer Support position, you must have the following skills/experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Have perfect spoken and written English skills
- +10 years of software support experience. You have to have risen through the ranks, gaining qualifications as well as front-line experience in a software company.
- Previously managed a team of at least +100 individual contributors
- Strong people management experience having already managed 5+ people managers in a B2B or B2C multi-tiered global customer service environment
- Previous budget management responsibility
- ITIL Practitioner or Intermediate certification
- A deeply operational mindset - you dive into details, make decisions based on data, relentlessly measure and test, and hold people accountable for fact-based results.
Other highly desirable skills/experience include:
- A strategic organizational outlook - you quickly understand and align clearly with the company’s vision for the support organization. You are able to quickly provide strategic input to the executive layer for any part of the organization you are responsible for.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills, high emotional intelligence, and proven ability to thrive in high growth, global, virtual environment