In our enterprise software space, customer success is the heart of the business - and annual renewals and Platinum support are how these customers show us how they value our products. Your job as the VP of Inside Sales ($200K/year) will be to manage a team of Inside Sales Reps to meet expected sales key performance indicators (KPI’s) in a fast-paced environment.
They will talk to our customers, and convince them to renew their enterprise software license and upsell our Platinum support. Your role will expand across the Crossover affiliate companies, and you will be expected to drive increased productivity and effectiveness of your team.
To be effective in this role - you must wake-up every day believing that the team can continue to get better through process improvements, content optimization, cross-training, and upgrading. You must be a hands-on coach with your team - and extremely metrics-oriented.
You will be asked to sell renewals, and Platinum upsells across many of our Crossover affiliate companies - so you will also need to be able to learn each of these products in detail and help your team as they learn various product lines
You must be an experienced and motivated Inside Sales Manager and be capable of introducing innovative methods to make your reps world-class while implementing sales strategies defined by SVP of sales with proactive initiative approach.Key Responsibilities
- Drive the Inside Sales reps to close customer enterprise software renewals across a broad portfolio of SW companies and related products
- Relentlessly pursue team productivity gains through better content, training, coaching, and use of new technology
- Innovate processes and tools to help your Inside Sales teams close renewals and upsell more effectively
- Serve as the senior line of escalation for explaining to customers the benefits of the Platinum support plan and close the business
- For companies acquired by the firm - sell the vision to customers on the benefits of that company becoming a part of our portfolio
- Ramp your Inside Sales team to effectively learn and be able to sell renewals on new products as we acquire new companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Design, implement successful campaigns to prospect, nurture and close new business at or above quota
- Generate opportunities, manage pipeline and deliver accurate forecasts using Salesforce CRM
Join our community of remote professionals!
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- 7+ years managing metrics-based Inside Sales teams of 10 or more reps
- Demonstrated success exceeding new business quota, managing deals with an ARR of 25K USD and above
- Experience with sales operations & contract negotiation
- Strong organizational skills & highly coachable
- A passion for the high-growth environment
- An advanced level of english.