As VP of Services, you lead a cross-functional team of management and technical consultants. You collaborate with your Software Project Management team to ensure that engagements are properly defined and their scope effectively communicated to the customer.
You ensure that appropriate, qualified resources are allocated, and all facets of the team’s work are delivered professionally and extraordinarily according to the defined workflow.
You are expected to work with your teams to identify, design and implement the best approaches to deliver turnkey services solutions to our Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers.
You work as part of a highly collaborative team, iterating on your work and providing peer reviews to teammates.
You should be a clear and organized thinker, able to find the essential patterns in work and focus on the "big picture" without being lost in the details.Candidate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management or similar disciplines required.
- 15+ years of related work experience, including managing technical engagements from concept to delivery in enterprise technology settings.
- PMI issued PMP certification desired, with experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in crafting complex Statements of Work (SOWs) that are flush with sufficient detail to drive requirements, and effectively define customer acceptance criteria.
- Past, hands-on experience in actual fulfillment of technology implementations; while you won't be hands-on in this position, knowing how to roll up your sleeves with your staff is imperative.
- Ability to focus and block out distractions in order to lock-in on a customer need, develop a solution and build confidence with stakeholders.
- Skilled at working with technical architects, engineers and developers to influence and guide their communications, customer skills and technical delivery outcomes.
- Passion for coaching, managing, and developing people.
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Join here: https://vpofprofessionalservices.eventbrite.com?aff=geoAleMonsterSea