• Good experience Network monitoring, remote administration, configuration, trouble shooting, setup, deployment, IP Schema, IP Protocol, Knowledge/experience of High end routers, switches.
• Installation and deployment of network devices, network backup, IP allocation, VLAN creation, WAN/LAN management, VPN/MPLS management, Network architecture/design knowledge.
• Authentication, authorization, encryption mechanisms (LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS+, PKI, SSL, SSH).
• Sound knowledge in technologies like MPLS, routing, TCP/IP networking and switching.
• Knowledge in Wireless - WLC, WCS, NAC, LAP's.
• Graduated with a Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or IT-related education.
• Have at least 5 to 7 years of experience in maintaining and setup networks (i.e. Juniper, Huawei, Cisco Core Routers, switches, load balancers, access servers etc.).
• Have prior experience in providing remote support for other countries.
• Have working knowledge with Encryption Technologies/Virtual Private Networks (SSL VPN, B2B VPN and site to site VPN).
• Excellent interpersonal skills, must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
• Able to communicate effectively in Bahasa Indonesian is an additional advantage.
• Preferable to have technical certification (CCNA/CCNP, CCIE, HCNA) and technology specific study.