• Work with Regional Product Team and the PMO offices (Business & Tech), and in-country functional stakeholders to ensure that project objectives are identified, initiated and executed.
• Drive deliverables from product-specific perspective, coordinating across all Emerging Affluent and Affluent logos and finding ways to streamline and optimize where possible through automated and tech-driven solutions.
• Implement system solution with engagement across work streams locally & regionally – functions include but not limited O&T, Digital banking, Finance, DM, Risk, Compliance, Legal, Card Operations, Credit operations, etc.
• Define optimized product migration plan for all VISA customers across to MasterCard while minimizing disruption and change. Focus will be on the preservation of the existing value proposition, customer retention and spend activation on the migrated MasterCard.
• Update management team on Product components of the migration during the planning, execution and post-implementation phase.
• Lead formulation of migration strategy for maximum conversions with sale not just protected but grow as well as preference/loyalty maintained, including product specific and tactical programs – pre/during/post migration.
• Run project in compliance with local laws, regulations applicable to Singapore, and Citi internal policies & controls