• Lead and motivate multi-disciplinary Scrum Team, guiding the team and organization on Agile/Scrum practices and values .
• Work with Product Managers and the delivery team to establish a delivery rhythm, ensure common priorities, manage dependencies and remove blockers and impediments.
• Provide leadership cross program on agile and lean methodologies
• Work with Product Managers to build and iterate a product roadmap to meet the needs of the program.
• Guide and coach the team to become self-organized.
• Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner on Agile/Scrum practices
• Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame.
• Removing impediments or guiding the team by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
• 6+ years of experience in IT industry and hands on experience on Agile methodology.
• Experienced in the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years for a software development team.
• Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership.
• Understands XP technical practices
• Knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, and SAFe.
• Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
• Capable of facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• CSM/PSM/SA Certification preferred.