- Enjoy flexible working options
- Great work culture
- A chance to accelerate your career
Having collaborated with major games studios , our client is a video game developer that is expanding rapidly and are looking for passionate individuals to join their team.The Job
As a 3D Character Artist, you will be working with a team of artist to produce 3D assets as well as providing support to the Lead Artist.
You will be responsible for :
- Designing and building 3D models based on specifications.
- Collaborating with other 3D modelers and artists to create 3D characters, environments etc.
- Painting surface textures on animated characters, environments, and props.
- Taking a 'design brief' to understand requirements.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Supporting continuous improvement through investigation of new software and technologies and refining artistic abilities.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within 3D Modeling or Texturing.
- You have good knowledge of 3ds Max and Maya.
- Strong experience in in-game asset management and scripting languages will be an added advantage.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Ref : 15810405