Our client is a global technology company. They are actively hiring a Network Operations Engineer to support the current infrastructure based on Cisco, F5, Netscaler, Fortigate and Check Point devices.
About the Role
In this role, you are expected to
• Maintain complex, multi-tenant network performance by building network configurations and connections
• Troubleshoot network problems and assist in security design, process development, new customer implementations in extremely diverse environments
• Design system configurations; perform system installation; document, and enforce system standards
• Maximise network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshoot network problems and outages
• Schedule upgrades and collaborate with network architects on network optimisation
• Bachelors’ or diploma holder in Computer Science or relevant IT discipline(s)
• Certifications such as CCNA or CCSA will be an added advantage
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience in networking administration or similar roles
• Hands on experience in supporting Cisco, F5, Netscaler, Fortigate and Check Point devices
• Experience in network automation (i.e. Ansible/Puppet/Chef/BMC) is preferred
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent Lei at [HIDDEN TEXT] or apply now quoting reference number AGP 239649. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia and London. We are positioned at the forefront of specialist recruitment in the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Technology.
Functions : IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Recruitment
level Hiring For: Junior Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content