Our client is a global technology company. They are actively hiring a NOC Engineer to ensure timely and professional execution including but not limited to monitoring and maintaining the network, servers and services critical to the business.
About the Role
In this role, you are expected to
• Ensure maximum service availability and performance
• Provide highest level of support and communications to all internal and external clients
• Provide quality support following SOPs and directly help to craft those procedures
• Identify and escalate event trends for permanent resolution
• Maintain internal documentation of process and procedures
• Develop skills and knowledge in network and system administration
• Data centre maintenance (device installation, cable builds and installation etc.)
• Bachelors’ or diploma holder in computer science or relevant IT discipline(s)
• Minimum 3 years’ work experience in technical support or similar roles
• Experienced in system administration and networking basics
• Familiar with UNIX/Linux operating systems and basic CLI commands
• Certifications such as CCNA, Network+, A+, Security+, MCSA will be an added advantage
• Able to multitask and work independently as needed in a team environment
• Must be willing and able to work non-standard work shifts, holidays, and weekends
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent Lei at [HIDDEN TEXT] or apply now quoting reference number AGP239647. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia and London. We are positioned at the forefront of specialist recruitment in the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Technology.
Functions : IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Recruitment
level Hiring For: Junior Level
This role is an equivalent to IT Helpdesk with a level of troubleshooting between level 1 to 1.5. Technical troubleshooting includes remote desktop technologies, network, AD access and o365 issues and requests.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content