Job Description :
Responsibilities / Introduction
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with clients like M&E Consultants, Developers, Main Contractors, System Integrators, Building Maintenance Team & group of customers
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Customer oriented and excellent communication skills clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecast)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Prepare proposals for tender participations and to close orders
- Responsible for achieving sales targets by mapping out effective marketing strategies and identifying new business opportunities
- Support companys business plan with respects to sales goals, objectives and strategies.
- Proven work experience as Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-Level.
- Solid experience with Access Control solutions.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to details
- Excellent listening negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- At least a BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, Business Management, Marketing, Commerce or relevant field. Candidate with Electricals and Electronics will be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel and possess own transport is a must
- Required skill(s): Computer literate, must know Microsoft office applications
- Candidate must be a Malaysia Citizen
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualification
Provide real time language interpretation to client on call / video. Required language Mandarin/Cantonese + English *Require to pass Speaking test in order to apply.
Job Description : • Develop advertising and promotions strategy to drive and further enhance awareness andperformance• Develop branding strategy and build brand image• Develop annual advertising and promotions plan with the aim of increasing sales p
Job Description : Perform and analyse booking of accounting transactions, master data maintenance, fixed assets and project accounting transactions, calculations, workings and account analysis.Clearing of open items in accounts.Ensure all work proce
Job Description : Work closely with team manager & liaising with various dealer. Analysis business requirements, discover issue and provide solution immediately.Identify possible risks and mitigate with project structure. Being middle person for tro
Job Description : Business to business sales activities. Create business opportunity to generate the revenueLiaise closely with existing client in order to maintain a good business relationship Travel oversea to Indonesia, Singapore, Philippine. Re
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content