Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR4650 Accountant II - General Ledger
This is a varied and challenging position and ideally would suit a qualified accountant looking for experience of a fast-paced multinational environment. The role is expected to evolve rapidly through streamlining and automating of processes. As a Financial Accountant, you will focus on accounting, month end close activities.Responsibilities and Tasks (include but are not limited to)
- Month-end close activities, preparing journal entries
- Monthly close analytics, variance analysis, including ad hoc reports
- Perform and validate monthly account reconciliations
- Maintain expertise of internal policies and regulatory compliance requirements
- Ensure compliance to SOX and internal control
- Provide training to internal customers and peers
- Communicate with business partners and finance analysts
- Provide support to Stakeholders, including external auditors
- Presenting information to Finance Management
- Ad hoc task as assign
Education & Experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- SAP experience highly desirable
- Experience in Blackline, Ariba and Concur preferred
- Experience in data analysis & result oriented
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal supervision / direction
- Ability to work under strict deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 5+ years accounting or finance experience
- Shared service experience preferred
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in the U.S., Singapore and Malaysia are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.