Duty & Responsibilities:
1) Process Payments
- Action payment hold requests from business units
- Prepare payment batches in Oracle Financials
- Validate payment batches
2) Reconcile Payments
- Identify direct debit payments made and register in Oracle financials (for some opcos)
- Reconcile bank payments made with Oracle payment batches created
3) Process Invoices
- Manage generic Accounts Payable's mailboxes
- Timely and accurate input of invoice information into Oracle & Basware
- Match invoices to Purchase Orders
- Match invoices to required receipting documentation
- Resolve queries (internal) in a timely and professional manner
- Promote invoicing best practices to improve process efficiency.
4) Process Employee Expense Claims
- Receive (scan receipt in concur), sort and analyze employee expense claim documentation
- Input & verify employee expenses into Oracle
- Vouch expense claims and validate claim authorizations
- Resolve queries in a timely and professional manner
- Promote expense claim best practices to improve process efficiency
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- Working toward a professional qualification/validation (e.g. CPA Australia, ACCA, CIMA, MICPA, MIA) is an advantage
- Good command (verbal & written) of Traditional Mandarin.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- 1-2 years experience in Finance/AP and/or Shared Services is an advantage
- Knowledge of Accounting Policy and Oracle Accounting System. Hands on experiences is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft - Excel
- Possess analytical skill
- Ability to communicate and interact well with all level of people
- Mature, self assured, disciplined and motivated
- Willing to learn and work long hour during month end closing