Duty & Responsibilities:
- Raise journals and perform monthly closing
- Fixed asset maintenance
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation, APO quarterly schedules and reporting
- Oversees and perform analytical review of accounting reports
- Prepare and compile schedules for audit and tax, other statutory reporting and other ad-hoc related reporting from local management/APO
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies & respond to and resolve Opco enquiries
- Support Opcos throughout the accounting month cycle
- Assist on ad-hoc project as & when required
- Contribute to the smooth running of the center by performing other tasks as required
- Diploma/Grad Diploma/Degree or higher qualification in Business, Accounting or related field.
- 2-3 years working experience in accounting functions (especially in general ledger and fixed asset) and/or shared services experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of accounting policies, able to apply these in an accounting environment (preferably shared services)
- Solid PC skills and is proficient in the use of applications in the MS-Office suite, including MS-Excel.
- An advantage would be experience working in an ERP accounting environment, using such systems as Oracle G/L,AR, A/P and/or Basware.
- Mature positive work personality and a team player