1) Accounts Executive (fresh or min 2-3 yrs related experience) Kepong / Damansara
- To ensure the accurate monthly accounts, inter- company reconciliation statement and other related reports generated on time and able to meet deadlines
- To oversee and coordinate office management
- To effectively liaise with auditors, tax, company secretary group accountant and bankers
- To comply with GST & Custom report submission
- To ensure compliance with statutory requirements
2) Accounts Payable (fresh graduates)
- To review and process invoices and work with internal and external parties to resolve issues causing variances.
- To manage and work closely with the team to ensure completeness in report and completion of exception invoices
3) Bank Reconciliation (fresh graduates)
- Prepare bank reconciliation report for countries within specified period every month
4) Treasury (fresh graduates)
- Performing treasury and AP functions for Corporate office
- Ensure weekly reports are produced on a timely & accurate basis
- To process fund transfer & FOREX dealing through SAP
- To release payment with authorised approval
5) Fixed Asset (fresh graduates)
- Generate and review of monthly Fixed Assets reports for countries & Corporate office.
- Prepare and review of journal entries and monthly schedules.
- Perform and review fixed asset verification.
6) Internal Auditor/ Accounts Executive (prefer 2-3 yrs experience in auditing) 3 positions
- Mainly involving in internal auditing past years accounting records
- Bank reconciliation
7) Senior Accounts Executive (min 3 yrs related experience)
- Prepare full set of accounts that including AP, AR & GL, bank reconciliation
- Monthly and yearly management reporting
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent
8) General Ledger (fresh graduates and 2-3 years experience)
- Assist in preparation of monthly journals for the purpose of period close process including and not limited to performing the GL function which covers preparation of monthly schedule and quarterly reports
- Assist in preparation of monthly and weekly reports for process owner of the respective entities.
9) Tax Analyst (1-2 years experience)
- Handling corporate tax
- Preparation of computation and tax return
- Sounds familiar in Singapore & Malaysia tax