Job Description :
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, standardize and implement Microsoft Active Directory solutions
- Develop solutions for integrations with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Designing and Deploying medium to large scale Active Directory environments (Single to multi-tier sites)
- Develop solutions using Microsoft Active directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Develop Single Sign On (SSO) solutions
- Assess and Analyze current Active Directory environment and provide migration/upgrade solutions for any version of Windows Active Directory
- Interacts with the Chief engineer to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context and organizational strategic direction
- Perform product assessments and make recommendation
- Coordinates and collaborates with others in analyzing collected requirements to ensure plans and identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations
- Understands and uses the appropriate tools to analyze, identify and resolve business and/or technical problems. Establishes and maintains security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents
A minimum of at least 8 years defining and implementing solutions to enterprise customers with complex IT environments of Microsoft Active DirectoryTechnical Skills:
- Deep Knowledge on Windows Active Directory
- Deep knowledge on Azure Active Directory
- Deep knowledge on developing solutions using ADFS.
- Good understanding of supporting technologies like Networking, Storage, hardware.
- Good Understanding of Operation system concepts.
- Scripting knowledge /experience in VB Script, PowerShell preferred.
- Should be familiar with AD Performance, Scalability, availability and DR concepts.
- Should be familiar with AD Migration / Upgrade methods.
- Should be able to participate in L4 escalation in AD SME capability
- Should be able to provide temporary workaround and conduct RCA for permanent solution.
- Hands on knowledge on IAM tools like FIM, PKI Preferred.
- Hands on Knowledge on AD back up tools like RMAD preferred.
- Ability to clearly relay technical knowledge to both technical and non-technical people, written and verbally.
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of global team of engineers
- Demonstrated aptitude for providing exceptional customer service
- Enhance the technical expertise of peers via the development of product training, mentoring of new hires, and team content development
- Apply technology to improve existing products and systems at customers and for internal use
- Knowledge of ITIL