Job Description* GENERAL SUMMARY
• Provides expertise to ensure holistic support, proactive monitoring, and overall health of IT applications, IT tools, security, information access, system performance and data integrity. Utilizes appropriate IT tools to resolve issues within global, complex technical, business- and mission-critical environments. Is deemed a subject-matter expert in more than one technical discipline. Recognizes recurring problems and proactively works cross-functionally and inter-departmentally throughout the Organization to recommend solutions and process improvements. Works with other IT groups, vendors, and business units to lead, monitor and resolve system outages
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Recognizes and troubleshoots technical problems within acceptable service levels. Monitors and reacts to output from tools and systems. Depending on priority and complexity of the incident, will escalate or troubleshoot accordingly.
• Communicates with cross-functional teams, primarily at the individual contributor level, to provide problem resolution updates. Insures incident information is accurate before escalating to other EMC teams.
• Utilizes external and internal resources, including teammates, to investigate technology and build knowledge. Regularly contributes to departmental documentation and knowledge bases. Understands and leverages technical and incident communication structure; may be asked to participate in cross-functional teams.
• Participates in process and technical improvements to the IT environments and overall customer experience.
• Managing & Administration of Messaging Services for Dell EMC
• Migrations of users from one environment to another environment across different versions or geos.
• Strong knowledge in Analyzing and resolving Microsoft Exchange & Lync problems with regard to Application availability ( Proactive & Reactive).
• Capacity & Performance management for Exchange Application
• Having Forecasting, Self Service knowledge will be more helpful.
• Generate report using Reporting facility for audit purpose.
• Workflow analysis – Helping Engineering team in design, document and build Activities related with messaging services
• Flexible enough to work across the shifts and irrespective of time due to multi-tasks
Minimum Skills* • Strong knowledge and working experience of 3-4 years on Microsoft Exchange 2013 & Office 365
• Strong Knowledge and working experience in Office 365 & Lync/Skype for Business
• Experience in handling Exchange Application release/upgrade/maintenance activities. (e.g. Database recreation, Messaging tracking, Mailbox restores.)
• Strong technical Aptitude & able to adapt to Change
• Have Experience in Monitoring tools related with Application Operations- SCOM
• Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2012 OS to perform basic operational work related with Application.
• Have experience in handling enterprise operations with High Customer satisfaction
Desired Skills* • Scripting Knowledge
o Able to generate simple reports through scripting
o Able to do automation of regular work.
“Optimum Solutions, a global technology company established in 1997 and specialized in full spectrum Software Solutions and Services. Our clientele includes major Fortune 500 organizations spanning across South-East Asia, China, India and US. Our projects and implementations primarily focus on BFSI, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology and Healthcare verticals.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Please visit www.theoptimum.net for more details.
Our organization is looking for a IT Department Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur and we came across your profile on Monster.com.
To perform deep dive of the current ICTI landscape (Data Center, Open & Closed Networks, Cloud Communication) and provide recommendations for ERP harmonization and landscape simplification.
Hello Speakers, Location:Malaysia Must be a Degree Holder Sal:upto(best in market) Shifts:24*7 Send Resumes: [HIDDEN TEXT] or wtsapp (+918587037578)
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are looking for candidates to gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends, analyse data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve the business, in turn affecting business decisions.
Vettons seeks an experienced Product Owner (Front End) with a strong background in maintaining product development and improvement life cycle. Roles focusing on catering solution for internal and external frontend mobile and web application.
We are looking for an experienced candidate that are responsible for supporting the Manager and Financial Controller in conducting key activities such as Month-End close, AR, AP, Account Reconciliations, Tax and Audits.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content