Role: Analyst, Sales Operations – Malaysia
Location: Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Duration: 1-2 Years (Extendable)
Salary: MRY 2800 to MRY 3000 Per Month (Any Locals)
• Provides pre-sales and/or post-sales operational support.
• Manages order fulfillment.
• Researches customer or order problems, and delivers solutions working cross-functionally to resolve.
• Liaises between the customer/partner and sales organization.
• Focuses on delivering a positive customer or partner experience.
• Facilitates product and sales information flow.
• Drives sales operations process improvements.
• Serves as interface for order status and handles order escalation and SKU management.
• May serve as primary interfaces with other internal functions, based on BU and/or regional requirements.
• May be responsible for influencing sales behavior and capabilities.
• Assists with driving process improvement programs cross-functionally.
• Researches customer or order problems.
“Optimum Solutions, a global technology company established in 1997 and specialized in full spectrum Software Solutions and Services. Our clientele includes major Fortune 500 organizations spanning across South-East Asia, China, India and US. Our projects and implementations primarily focus on BFSI, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology and Healthcare verticals.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Please visit www.theoptimum.net for more details.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content