- Monitor, support and troubleshoot implementations in accordance with ABB methodologies
- Daily monitoring of the Production environment and administration of the servers
- Assist and recommend development of Support Reduction techniques so that resource usage per support call is reduced
- Identify and implement processes and tools to reduce manual support effort
- achieving coordination of day-to-day support calls and resolution
- Performance of quality control/Verification and Validation activities
- Review and analyses complex issues and determine action plans relating to the services
- Ensure all work assigned is performed in accordance with client SLAs and Managed Services management priorities
- Provide Level 2/3 support for the hosted environment and application
- Manage application environmental configuration at an application layer
- Act as the point of technical escalation for all significant application issues
- Perform fault analysis and application log debugging to resolve complex issues including those relating to processes, applications and integration points
- Application and system management tasks e.g. application monitoring, system queue operation, optimization of processes, execution of patch and code migration
- Contribute to the documentation relating to processes as impacted by applications changes and development
- Comply with Change Management procedures internally and provide where required management of external customer change management procedures as they apply to services performed.
To ensure the availability and functionality of the applications and environments for External Customers and Internal Teams. Primarily the focus of the role is to ensure customer service in relation to implementing, managing, operating and supporting the applications, services and associated infrastructure for related Incidents and Service Requests as they relate to the contractual obligations, with a key objective on the resolution and reduction of incidents raised. Tasked with providing services. Responsible for completing assigned support tasks and software development within contracted SLA time frames and in accordance with ABB methodologies.
About Us -
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.