Thorough knowledge of AS400 system and its related queries and commands.
• Practice in software development and worked in an AS400 environment with expertise
in AS400 SYNON/RPG/RPGLE/CL.
• Proficiency on AS400 DB2
• Knowledge in SQL & Integration.
• Responsible for enhancing and maintaining existing applications/functionality.
• Update ticket status in Service Now incident and problem management tool.
• Assist to Review and Analyze business requirements with the BA and help design
solutions for major projects, and enhancements.
• Provide technical solutions and perform code review of custom solutions in AS400.
• Document technical design, data architecture and integration architecture for critical
projects in AS400.
• Create deployment and code migration documents before implementation of the
• Assist in other related tasks and responsibilities as may be delegated.
• Knowledge on Collaboration tool management tools like JIRA/Confluence.
• Ability to work on a variety of development/maintenance and support projects.
• Ability to interact with business users and should have been involved in coding, testing,
documentation and post implementation support.
• Knowledge of third party applications like Hybris, Oracle E-business Suite, Red Prairie
and Warehouse Management System (WMS) is a plus.
• Quick learner and a good team player.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good attitude and approach to work.
• Good understanding supply chain management system.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in troubleshooting problems, job monitoring, debugging and error
Yantrik, also known as Yan3K is an insurtech company which delivers innovative & intelligent automation solutions enabling digital transformation for insurance industry. Our tools allow companies to digitize & automate customer journeys and back-end processes quickly for immediate productivity gains, near zero error rates, reduced costs and significant ROI results. We support both virtual and human workforce alike, facilitating the efficient and accurate execution of business processes on any enterprise application. The digital solution can be leveraged for both unattended (virtual machine) and attended (desktop) automation as well as Hybrid Automation where there is interaction between the virtual and human workforce providing a greater ROI on your investments and delivering corporate-wide customer experience & business process improvement
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content