1. Develop communications strategies and media release for corporate announcements and public dissemination channels.
2. Leading and managing the internal communications and media relations teams.
3. Creating a positive media profile and positioning. Write copy for all media, editorial interviews, press statements, media response management and including internal communications in corporate website, social media platforms. Responsible for the creation and development of print and online advertising, email marketing, web site management and content development, press releases, bylined articles, white papers, corporate videos and marketing collateral.
4. Create media strategies and build media loyalty programs.
5. Create and manage release dates for recurring publications / interviews.
6. Manage and ensure content is publication-ready and in by the deadline.
7. Create and send out press releases for new product launches and events.
8. Embedding stakeholder relations and engagement into the communications team’s work.
9. Ensuring efficient and effective use of communications channels, reviewing and updating to meet audience requirements.
10. Managing our issues and crisis management planning and being part of an out of hours rot.
11. Handle special/ad-hoc function assigned by the Management.
12. Perform any duties as and when is required by the immediate superior.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content