Job Description :
Responsibilities / Introduction
As an Assistant Manager, Field Operations you will need to:
- Assist the Manager, Field Marketing to manage the operations and the field force team the supervisors and the merchandisers.
- To train and coach the field force team.
- To ensure all daily calls / operations plan are fulfilled.
- To ensure the trade standards / SOP are being met.
- To manage issues and challenges at operations level and revert within the time line given.
- To coordinate and prepare relevant management reports.
- To develop strong client relationship.
- Experience from 3 5 years from FMCG company or retailer
- Strong in FMCG operations
- Currently at Senior Executive Key Account position
- Age around 30++
- Have at least Degree in Business Management, Business Studies or other relevant fields.
- Dynamic, creative, independent, highly motivated, team player, passionate, positive attitude.
- Possess strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills and writing skills.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel extensively.