Job Description :
Responsibilities / Introduction
1. You are responsible for the overall production operation and for production planning and to ensure that such a plan is within the availability of manpower and production capacity.
2. To ensure that the product is strictly produced according to product specifications and standard operating procedures.
3. To ensure that all non-conforming products are properly identified, segregate and submitted for management review.
4. To continuously look into ways to enhance the productivity of the production department by utilising machine capacity and manpower in an optimum way.
5. To motivate operators, line leaders and supervisors and to promote good morale and teamwork.
6. To supervise and evaluate the performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
7. To promote safety awareness in production and to minimise industrial accidents.
8. To ensure consistently high quality in finished goods.
9. Overseeing compliance of safety regulations within the local guidelines in the overall operation of the factory.
10. Report to upper management.
1. The candidate must possess at least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
2. Proven experience as a production manager (or with relevant experience) with deep knowledge of production management.
3. At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the manufacturing production line
4. Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
5. Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
6. Experience in reporting on key production metrics
7. Excellent organizational and leadership skills
8. Attention to detail
9. Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
Provide real time language interpretation to client on call / video. Required language Mandarin/Cantonese + English *Require to pass Speaking test in order to apply.
Job Description : > Prepare production plan based on order, forecast and raw and sub-material availability. > Monitor and issue PO memo for raw and sub-material and prepare material purchase forecast to Purchase Department. > Monitor the stock trend
Job Description : * To prepare full set of account and to perform daily accounting operation. * To prepare timely and accurate accounts and management report* Liaise with external parties such as Auditor, tax agents and bankers* Report to accounting
Job Description : • Evaluate and execution of fleet preventive/predictive/corrective maintenance • Carry out fleet data analysis and propose management for better cost/km • Responding to breakdowns for analysis & diagnosing faults report and able to
Job Description : Provide 24/7/365 medical support in JapaneseMake arrangements for treatment according to symptoms and location in an affiliated hospitalDispatching of a Japanese interpretator to the hospitalhigh hospitality is required. Required
Job Description : Assist Sales Team in all required administrative task.Support Sales General Manager in daily report.Responsible to check sales order and invoices to vendor and ensure all information input correctly.To handle collection payment
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content