Job Description :
Responsibilities / Introduction
1. Managing new product development projects and innovation and the Research and Development team, product practicality, and overseeing product development, objectives, and initiatives.
2. Originate new products in concert with customer needs and business model
3. Selects correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones.
4. Assigning, coordinating, and reviewing the technical work of the R&D department.
5. Overseeing the development and maintenance of staff competence
6. Display good work ethic, positive leadership and resourcefulness to peers and organization.
7. Intervenes and contributes to the successful resolution of technical issues when they arise
8. Writes and/or reviews proposals for prospective projects. Ensures all proposals are professionally done and contain accurate technical content, costs and time estimates. Prepares project plans that define phases, tasks, duration, resource assignments, and costs. Proactively communicates assignments to responsible individuals, ensures that tasks are completed within the planned time and reports on project status.
9. Interacts with customer and supplier companies in a professional manner; proactively communicates with them to ensure an ongoing two-way exchange of information
10. Able to influence, facilitate groups with diverse perspectives and bring teams to consensus/alignment
11. Able to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment and maintain a positive outlook
12. Able to demonstrate prudent judgment when making important decisions by utilizing knowledge of industry best practices and current trends
13. Able to maintain direction and focus by leveraging organizational abilities and proactive planning
14. A collaborator and can reach mutually agreeable outcomes and resolve potential conflicts
15. Providing input into improving production and manufacturing processes
16. Participates in networking events that will improve company visibility in the marketplace and identifies prospective clients and employees.
17. Assisting in recruiting personnel.
18. Genuine in your desire to help make the world a kinder place, committing to always spreading and celebrating kindness
19. All other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor's degree in Engineering required, Master's Degree in Engineering, preferred. Other advanced degrees may be considered.
2. Past experience as an Engineering Director, Engineering Manager and/or R&D Manager, preferred
3. Minimum of 10 years of physical security/surveillance device product design and development experience required. Technical management is highly desirable.
4. Must be an expert in multiple technical areas and possess a depth of knowledge in one or more areas in physical security/surveillance industry.
5. Prior experience leading and developing engineering teams and managers
6. Proven track record of project & change management experience.
7. Strong leadership skills and demonstrate a high degree of collaboration with peers and team members.
8. Successful track record of taking projects from concept to commercialization.
9. Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with the cross-functional team.
Job Description : Corporate Sales businessCorporate Sales(Including school corporations and Malaysian public bodies)Travel Purpose : Meeting, Incentive travel, Convention, Conference, Event,Collaboration with product planningCollaboration with overs
Job Description : Resposible for production efficiency and productivityTo ensure productions are executed according to the relevant product To ensure the production of customers order are within the customers stated deadline and qualities are mainta
Job Description : -Check incoming vendor documents for compliance to statutory/legal requirements as per GQM documentations, market guidelines and checklists. Perform appropriate GL account coding for invoice posting, where required- Check incoming
Job Description : Understand and translate (from Japanese to English) basic requirements provided by the Japan office, and explain to members in Malaysia office Create documents in Japanese and English liaise with project managers and creative
Job Description : Sales and promotion business of in-house products (cosmetics) toselect shops and esthetic salons shops There are business trips of about 4 days in total twice a month Required work experience : Sales experience(Wholesale busines
Job Description : ・non-consolidated financial report consolidated accounts・audit matter ・Deal with PCB, Withholding tax etc…・SOCSO・subordinate management ・Liaise with other brunch in ASEAN for finance matter Required work experience : ・Experience
Job Description : To be responsible for the Logistic Design & Arrangement. For example/ to figure out the most efficient route to each destination;To prepare related Logistic documentation/ such as presentation slideshow in Microsoft PowerPoint/ f
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content