Duties & Responsibilities
1. Customer Technical Support Strategy Execution
2. Customer Advocacy and Satisfaction
- The performance of support engineers is monitored and managed to ensure delivery against agreed SLAs
- Application support policies and procedures are created and adhered to as agreed to drive efficient and effective business support
- Critical Incident Management
- Configuration and Release Management
- SLA Management
- Monthly performance review and Performance Management
- Strong relationships are developed and maintained successfully with internal stakeholders.
- Progress toward achievement of CTS strategic goals reviewed, and required adjustments promptly determined and implemented for team.
- Trends in commonly occurring support issues are identified and raised to ensure sustainable service delivery excellence
- Initiatives to continually improve performance of support function are identified and implemented
- External and internal critical incident, application and business layer reporting requirements are agreed and delivered
- Issue support and resolution are provided as agreed.
3. Division People Management
- Key performance indicators are managed effectively to deliver maximum customer support in team including;
- Responsiveness / Resolution targets
- Voice of Customer Targets
- Efficient and effective delivery of the technical support function contributes towards the continuous improvement of customer satisfaction rates, particularly:
- Implementation of application support processes and tools
- All client problems are resolved promptly and efficiently, to the satisfaction of key stakeholders and decision makers; escalating problems to field where necessary.
4. Leadership and Team Development
- Fuji Xerox policies and procedures covering the employment and ongoing management of people are understood, properly observed and applied
- Performance of employees is optimised through setting clear performance expectations, providing regular feedback and fair and objective performance reviews
- Employees demonstrate high levels of engagement through effective day to day leadership by line manager
- Employee roles are well defined, with clear accountabilities and capabilities outlined in current position descriptions
- Employees acquire capabilities needed for high performance through effective coaching and well defined and implemented development initiatives
- Employee talents, experience and interests are well matched to their job requirements
- Employees’ potential is realised through guidance and coaching
- Employees are empowered so as to maximise discretionary effort and enable full individual contribution
5. Health Safety Environmental Responsibilities
- Fuji Xerox values and leadership behaviours clearly demonstrated and championed
- A culture of openness, feedback and empowerment is built and sustained
- Communication across division and broader organisation builds understanding, alignment and engagement
- Effective influence is exercised across the division and if appropriate, organisation, to ensure appropriate alignment in support of divisional strategy and business priorities
- Strategies, tactics and plans presented by team members are challenged, influenced and improved
6. Position Knowledge and Capabilities
- All employees are responsible for the following safe work procedures and instructions:
- Comply with OHS legislation
- Work safely in accordance with safe working practices
- Ensure that any hazardous conditions, near misses and injuries are reported immediately to your manager.
- Ability to lead a technical team by evaluating performance and determine relative strengths and weaknesses of team members
- Demonstrates highly competent problem solving skills, analytical skills and imagination. Is able to swiftly identify underlying issues
- Ability to identify and plan team development requirements to deliver on future business direction.
- Demonstrates highly effective coaching so that direct reports build competence, skill & knowledge
- Create a sense of cohesiveness, trust, integrity and honesty in the team so that member’s energies and abilities are willingly focused on team effectiveness and the accomplishment of business results
- 3 years in delivering Technical or Customer Support Experience.
- Relevant industry training or qualifications (desirable)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to develop knowledge and skills independently.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must have advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- A record of a can-do, mature and professional attitude, and attention to detail.
- Keep up to date with current technology