Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB project managers are at the heart of our organization, meeting and exceeding customer expectations while helping to build a sustainable and profitable future. You will have the opportunity to tackle some of the most innovative and complex engineering projects in the world today.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
You will be responsible for leading the execution of projects with low complexity and ensure all activities are executed in accordance with company procedures in Subang Jaya, Malaysia. Reporting to the Project Operations Manager, you will ensure effective execution of project, monitor and control project progress and efficient resource utilization.
Your responsibilities :
- Defining jointly with the project controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Monitoring and controlling project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow.
- Capturing, analyzing and ensuring the project is formally closed.
- Supporting supply chain management in negotiations, claim and project changes.
- Coordinating and procuring required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
- Building and maintaining strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Controlling documentation accuracy and consistency based on tasks assigned.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Your background :
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and knowledge on SAP PS module
- 4 to 7 years of experience in managing Project Management function in Low Voltage/Medium Voltage projects or Substations projects or Power Plant projects.
- Ability to understand and control project, meet project requirements, run small projects directly and support senior project managers on back end.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.