Do you want to work with passionate teams, providing excellent business and digital services to the Asia Pacific region
Do you want an open, supportive, and caring working environment
Do you view your development needs seriously as we do
If YES, then take your career to the #NextLevel with BASF !
Objectives of the Position
Digitalization will be a true part of BASF's DNA that creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth as well as drives efficiencies in processes. This is our digital VISION for BASF.
Global Digital Services (GDS) is supporting BASF business in Digitalization transformation. Our MISSION is to drive forward the digital transformation of BASF, providing innovative, global and high-quality digital products and services through a strong agile culture.
Part of the GDS strategy, BASF Shared Services Center Kuala Lumpur (BSSCKL) is one of the established Digital Hub for APAC region.
Deliverables for DevOps Solutions & Consulting
We support the agile transformation with automation of Development and Operation (DevOps) processes to speed up and get more efficiency.
In order to support the individual ways of working in the DevOps teams, each project can be customized according to the business partner's requirements.
In case of questions, our team supports with consulting and individually planned solutions
Consulting, Implementation and Operation for DevOps Tools during the full Lifecycle of a product.
(Documentation/Knowledge/Wiki, Plan, Code, Build, Test, Deploy, Security, Release and Monitoring.)
- Consult teams based at their processes, work procedures and with cost awareness to select the Best Practice DevOps tools.
- Onboard teams to the DevOps applications with focus to Azure DevOps in combination with additional lifecycle application (e.g. Sonarqube, Worksoft Certify) and security tools (e.g. Microfocus Fortify)
- Supporting teams in customizing the applications to their specific needs.
- Work in a global team.
- Consult teams to select the best setup of their DevOps Applications
- Create Trainings (videos, presentations) in the area of DevOps
- Provide training sessions for Teams regarding DevOps Applications
- Create and customize Projects in Azure DevOps
- Create Azure DevOps pipelines
- Integration of additional applications into Azure DevOps (Sonarqube, Worksoft Certify, Microfocus Fortify, Gitlab, Artifactory)
- Degree in Computer Science, informatics, business informatics or in a comparable field
- 2 - 5 years working experience in business, IT operations, IT consulting or IT projects. Experience in supporting delivery of DevOps product and / or solution preferable.
Technical & Professional Knowledge
- Experiencing Agile way of working and agile implementation approach
- Deep Knowledge in Agile and DevOps Methodologies
- Scrum or alternative agile certification
- Basic knowledge (1-2 years experience) in
- Azure DevOps
- Integration of additional applications to the Azure DevOps environment
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Tools
- Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Worksoft Certify
- Able to work in a self-organized manner
- Willingness for self-development in additional Applications of the BASF DevOps Are
- Language skills in Chinese is a plus (Mandarin)
BASF regional service hub has been established since 2005 in Kuala Lumpur. The regional service hub has approximately 700 employees and growing. Focused on being a competency and digitalization driven hub, it also provides quality functional and know-how services in the areas of finance, controlling, human resources, real estate and facilities management, communications, environmental, health and safety, procurement, import-export order management, and information services to BASF companies and affiliates in the Asia Pacific region. BASF also has two other regional hubs located in Berlin, Germany, and Montevideo, Uruguay that cover the Europe and Americas regions.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. More than 110,000 employees in the BASF Group contribute to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of €59 billion in 2020. Further information at www.basf.com.