Defining project objectives and value to the client as follows:
- Defining source of data, designing the data model, and reporting.
- Develop solutions in the Azure platform according to design and best practices.
- Provided the documentation of the build.
- Conduct unit testing of the solution and peer review of the solution.
- Supporting integration and user acceptance testing.
- Fixing defect and deployment to Production.
- Support the hyper care of solutions to the end-user and provided solution support.
This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and a clear passion for Business Intelligence and Analytics. You will be a team player, proactive, an effective communicator with the ability to work in the development team and learn to manage other development resources. Candidates may also be required to work with international clients or counterparts.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in preferably Engineering or Computer Science/ Information Technology, Others or equivalent.
- Candidates with a minimum of 1 year and above working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Business Intelligence & Analytics - Data Warehouse and Data Modelling development
- SQL, PL SQL- SQL scripting/stored procedure
- MS Azure – Azure SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse
- Google Cloud Platform - Google Analytics, Big query