Defining project objectives and value to the client as follows:
1. Develop and deliver on a BI reporting strategy based on Native HANA that supports future-state goals while optimizing the current service portfolio.
2. Create and enhance new/existing Native HANA models and views, monitoring data load via SAP SDS, and maintaining SAP BOBJ reports and dashboards to meet business needs and in accordance with business priorities.
3. Communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and externally.
4. Own, drive, and effectively facilitate business meetings, concurrent project commitments, and project schedules.
5. Liaise with Security and Basis teams to provide the necessary authorizations for the users to access the reports, collaborate discussion on SAP HANA system stability, and train the users as and when needed to view the reports.
- Minimum 5 years to 11 years solid experience in SAP BW & SAP BW on HANA Development & Support.
- SAP Native HANA Development & Support - HANA Developments (Calculation views, Tables, Views, SQL procedures, etc.)
- SAP ECC functional integration with SAP BW knowledge/exposure (FICO, MM, SD, HR)
- SAP BO reporting products (WEBI, AOFFICE, LUMIRA)
- ETL development to SAP BW on HANA - SAP BODS/SDS
Optional (Added Advantage):
- SAP BW on HANA development
- Service Now, Salesforce, SAP APO/BPC integration with SAP BW
• Team management experience
• Required Language: English