Position: BI Developer
Key Skills / Knowledge
• Possess bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant
• 3 to 5 years of BI application development experience
• Experience in QlikView, TSQL, SSRS
• Familiarity with object-orientated design and development, including design patterns and effective use of interfaces
• Excellent skills in troubleshooting stored procedures and ability to develop business logic with them
• Able to interact with business users with confidence
• Fluent communication and written skills in English
• Good documentation skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks
If you are interested for the above position please send your updated CV at [HIDDEN TEXT] along with the below information.
• Full Name
• Passport/IC number
• Date of Birth
• Total experience
• Relevant experience
• Current Salary
• Expected Salary
• Availability to join
• Reason for leaving current job
• Do you have any other offer in hand
• How much is the new offer
• Marital status
Oxydata Software Sdn Bhd is a local Malaysian MSC status company established since 2006. Our core competencies are in digital software solutions, analytics, software development services and IT managed services. We help our clients to realize their results by increasing revenue, improve customer service and lowering the cost of IT projects through our innovative IT services and software solutions.
As part of the expansion plan, we invite talented and experienced professionals to be part of our dynamic team. If you got the fire, passion and a burning desire for success then write to us.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our organization is looking for a IT Department Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur and we came across your profile on Monster.com.
Hello Speakers, Location:Malaysia Must be a Degree Holder Sal:upto(best in market) Shifts:24*7 Send Resumes: [HIDDEN TEXT] or wtsapp (+918587037578)
Mix of hardcore software engineers and security-minded individuals who work together to provide the best experience possible across all the platform we support. We are seeking a teammate that take responsibility for delivering quality work.
At least 3 years of working experience in the IT Service Desk role. Communicate fluently in Thai, Vietnamese or German languages.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content