A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun.
Calling all Changemakers.
Zebra is waiting for you. Join us as we transform the edge of the enterprise.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to Eexecute analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. Participates in technology needs assessments to determine where improvements can be made.WORKING HOURS : PERMANENT NIGHT SHIFT
You will play an important role in:Develop Reporting Tools
- Need a resource that can develop solutions, not just maintain existing solutions. The needs of the reporting needs are dynamic and constantly changing due to what we and the customer needs. Therefore we need a reporting resources that must be able to identify, onboard, implement and utilize new reporting tools quickly such as:
-Tools such as Business Intelligence (already being utilized but this is an example of a tool that was brought in the last 1.5 years by the previous BA)
-Use current, efficient, powerful languages such as Python for automation of reports and functions that are repetitive. Examples are creating Python scripts to pull Ztags from ServiceNow for resolution codes, and developing callbots.
-Must have strong HTML skills to create tools such as Resolution Code and Symptom correlation tools.Communication
: Must be able to review the data and provide analytic insights including partnering with leadership teams for actions/solutions. Assist with creating/preparing presentations for internal and external use. Must be able to fluently converse/interact with a very high level of professionalism as well as develop/maintain relationships with these groups:
- Zebra leadership teams (GMSS, Sales, PreSales, Customer Experience Manager/Business Analyst, Bentonville Repair Depot reporting team and leaders, Global Technical Support Leaders - including international)
- Customer: Multiple customer groups/teams with multiple stakeholders within each team (Walmart US Mobile Client, Walmart International Mobile Client, Walmart Technical Service Desk, Walmart Print Services Team, Walmart Point of Sale, Walmart Field Services Maintenance and Repair)Availibility/Flexibility
: Must be able to participate in US night and weekend calls to produce adhoc reports when needed. While these are not common it is critical that the Business Analyst II be engaged and ready to contribute.Accuracy and Dependability:
Work needs to be performed consistently with little to no supervisor. Must produce reports in a timely manner with accuracy and little to no re-work.Adaptability
: Must be able to quickly acclimate to the ever changing needs/issues/demands in service of the various Walmart and Zebra customers by utilizing reporting tools (ServiceNow, Business Intelligence, InContact, Visibility IQ. Savanna) then articulating trends and potential solutions.Qualifications:
Key Skills & Qualifications that we are looking for :
- Bachelor's degree with 2-5 years experience
- Can synthe complex data into themes, stories and recommendations
- Intermediate systems knowledge in assigned functional area
- Microsoft Excel - intermediate skills
- Can present data in a visually compelling format to help business stakeholders understand the issues, possibilities and recommendations
- Microsoft PowerPoint - intermediate
- Presentation skills - intermediate skills required. Some formal training in public speaking/presentation skills preferred
Zebra is committed to offering equal opportunities and an inclusive & diverse working environment. Therefore we encourage applicants from all sections of the community
Zebra’s culture is encouraging and collaborative where employees are encouraged to learn and grow together. As we celebrate our 50th year, this is a phenomenal time to join us – we are excited to hear from you!Zebra Benefit Package:
We offer competitive pay, bonuses, benefits, career/personal growth and work/life programs to ensure that you are empowered to succeed as a member of the Zebra family