A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun.
Calling all Changemakers.
Zebra is waiting for you. Join us as we transform the edge of the enterprise.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to Eexecute analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. Participates in technology needs assessments to determine where improvements can be made.WORKING HOURS : PERMANENT NIGHT SHIFT
You will play an important role in:
- Working directly with business stakeholders, designs a limited variety of moderately complex reports using data from one or multiple systems to specifications. Delivers report in format to aid business stakeholder interpretation (pivot tables, graphs, etc.)
- Reviews existing reports for data accuracy. Proposes resolutions for quality issues of limited scope to more senior level analysts/supervisor and escalates complex quality issues to supervisor or senior staff for resolution
- Uses data methodologies and business acumen to generate recommendations to moderately complex problems to review with supervisor/senior analyst
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences
- May be responsible for data governance processes and quality in assigned area of responsibility
Key Skills & Qualifications that we are looking for :
- Bachelor's degree with 2-5 years experience
- Can synthe complex data into themes, stories and recommendations
- Intermediate systems knowledge in assigned functional area
- Microsoft Excel - intermediate skills
- Can present data in a visually compelling format to help business stakeholders understand the issues, possibilities and recommendations
- Microsoft PowerPoint - intermediate
- Presentation skills - intermediate skills required. Some formal training in public speaking/presentation skills preferred
Zebra is committed to offering equal opportunities and an inclusive & diverse working environment. Therefore we encourage applicants from all sections of the community
Zebra’s culture is encouraging and collaborative where employees are encouraged to learn and grow together. As we celebrate our 50th year, this is a phenomenal time to join us - we are excited to hear from you!
Zebra Benefit Package
We offer competitive pay, bonuses, benefits, career/personal growth and work/life programs to ensure that you are empowered to succeed as a member of the Zebra family