About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesMake an impact every day with Trust, Data and Resilience (TDR)
Our TDR team sits within the Group Operations function and is responsible for mission-critical areas including cyber, information, data, privacy and resilience. These are challenges that impact our clients globally. Our TDR team develops the platforms, drives the processes and builds partnerships to benefit millions of people every day. They thrive in providing solutions to complex issues, devote time and energy to designing new and innovative solutions, and all in an environment that demands being risk-aware, not risk-averse. TDR chooses progress over perfection and aims to always participate with a constructive purpose. The team makes an impact wherever they are based, be it in our offices around the world, our Global Business Solution centres in China, India, Malaysia and Poland, or even from our home.
Now you have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact with a diverse and passionate team of creators, innovators and achievers. With us, you'll learn, be inspired, and make an impact every day. The success of our work hinges on how we use the unique diversity of our people to realise the effects we seek to achieve: Always on. Always safe. Always Simple.
- Undertake requirements solicitation from stakeholders/end users and turn into well-formed formal requirements into BRD.
- Dig deeper to the problems rather than superficial requirement documentation - so as to identify the root cause of the problem statement, what and why something is required.
- Perform AS-IS/TO-BE process mapping
- Undertake data analysis as required in order to validate/challenge and refine requirements.
- Partner with the delivery teams to ensure solution definition meets requirements and is delivered with accuracy and quality.
- Enabling clear traceability of the requirements (starting with the BRD) and usage of process flow diagrams, as is and to be processes clearly documented - get it right the first time.
- Come up with clear Test scenarios / exit criteria and engage testing team well ahead to drive the quality of testing.
- Support the Group COO Data requirements to review and document the strategic data requirements, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders and collaboration partners to deliver the required deliverables.
- Develop a standard set of analytic tools to enable business to perform data analytics
- Act as a key player in the different events of the development cycle: daily scrums, team demos and retrospectives, SIT, UAT and sign-off from business stakeholders.
- Review test cases and evidence to ensure enough test coverage
- Work hand in hand with Product Owner in creating and maintaining a prioritized Product Backlog
- Work hand in hand with Product Owner in defining user stories to facilitate clear communication of requirements to the scrum team, including definition of done.
- Be involved in the change management governance process to ensure that there is a smooth transition from Project to BAU
- This role highly require candidate with strong data management, data analytics and data visualisation expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required; Master's Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in large-scale projects/programs with significant change impact and multiple dependencies within and across organizational boundaries.
- Experience of developing and rolling out business applications / data projects
- Proven track record in delivering projects successfully through Agile methodology
- Understanding of wholesale banking products and banks operational model
- Strong stakeholder management ability in handling wide ranging and senior stakeholders (across function/segments/product areas)
- Proven ability to perform under a high pressure and dynamic environment
- Able to creatively apply analytical solutions to business problems and can think out of the box in adapting to changes.
Preferred but Not essential
- Documentation - Data Dictionary/Data Modelling/Data Lineage/Business Rules/DQ Rules/ Data Standards, Etc.
- Report Types - Gap Analysis/Problem Analysis/Completeness Dashboards, Etc.
- Strong SQL query language skills
- Good experience with Business Intelligence tools and Decision Support Systems
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Proven Experience in Data Management and Data Quality Management techniques.
- Presentation Skills - Data Story telling using visualisations is must
- Soft Skills - Communication/Negotiation/Relationship Building/Influencing
- Hands on experience with Data analytics and Visualization tools e.g. Microstrategy and Tableau
- Process/Data Modelling skill - As Is/To Be/ Visio/Enterprise Architect/Erwin, Etc.
- Strong technical skill in data analysis using PEGA, Hive, Spark, Python, R, Hive, HBase, ETL
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.