About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%27s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%27re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Inbound and outbound of NTB CC %26amp; CASA acquisition and activation
- Engage NTB clients (any segment) who have financial needs especially in CC/CASA.
- Driving NTB fresh fund deposit into business.
- Engage via on-site marketing/roadshows/ door to door/ blitz, or via leads from partnership, alliances and etc
- Initial primary focus on Credit card %26amp; Privilege Saver as anchor product, gradually broadening to full range of retail products.
- Engage NTB Client base to acquire more cross sales product such as PLoan, Banca, Mortgage referrals, PRB referrals %26amp; Bil referrals.
The Role Responsibilities
Connect and explain
- Connect with identified prospects.
- Explain proposition and requirements in full.
- Proactively explain respective banking proposition that fits Clients Ingoing Needs/anchor products, e.g: CASA, Mortgage, CC, BC CASA.
Prepare and set up
- Pre-send product bundles description and banking proposition.
- Conduct remote KYC.
- Collect all documents (digital) required for account opening and pre-fill forms
- Conduct CDD
- Opening of new account / activate products
- Tag clients to the right segment.
Meet, deep sell %26amp; trainMeet in person (Ensure Priority Banker joins if Affluent)Listen and determine further needsSetup anchor productsInitiate discussion to cross-sellEducate and conduct initial setup for online, ATMs, client centre and store
ActivateConduct fulfilmentPass on referrals of other products to respective specialists
Our Ideal Candidate
- Basic banking products knowledge â€ Credit Cards, CASA, Mortgage, PL, Banca
- Market and competition knowledge
- Closing deals
- Ability to drive and manage client interaction
- Good communication %26amp; presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Client training on digital solutions
- Discipline and good time management to handle client needs
- Ability to solve problems and close issues without handing over
- Strong analytical ability
- Understanding of CDD principles
- Interpersonal and complaint handling skills
- Bank%27s product knowledge
- Understanding of policies and procedures
- ABM rules / Bank Negara FEA regulations
- Branch Operations Manual (WEBOM) /MIC/ group circulars/bank policy and tariff of charges
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.