Position- Business Development Manager– B2B Sales
Job Location: Malaysia
As a Business Development Manager this reporting to the Branch Manager the incumbent will be responsible for acquisition new business and sales management for the assigned territory / accounts. The job involves planning and execution of sales plans.
A typical work day in the life of a Business Development Manager:
• Selling Monster’s online solutions to Corporate clients
• Identify & analyze the clients requirements & propose customized solutions for talent acquisition / branding needs
• Interaction with senior management in the client organizations & present Monster’s products & services
• Manage complex sales situations & acquire clients based on value based selling.
• Following complete sales cycle and ensuring payment collection.
• Closely monitoring of competitor activities and assisting in planning counter strategies
Specific areas of expertise required are:
• Must be Malaysian national
• Be a graduate
• Should have 2-6 years of corporate field sales experience with hands on experience of entire sales cycle.
• Excellent written and oral communication and English skills
• Should be well-versed with mandarin and Cantonese languages
• Zeal for making a career in sales
• Internet savvy and basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Preferable industries are Media, Solution Selling, Office Automation, IT, Consultants, BFSI, Telecom, Dot Com etc
• Must have strong interpersonal and networking skills
• Should be a Team player who can integrate with the sales team
• An aggressive personality, driven by performance would be a good fit for this role.
What is in it for you:
• Be a part of the team that practices best in class key account management
• Opportunity to work with one of the leading global players in e-recruitment
• Be a part of an exciting place to work that thrives on learning and innovation
• Best in category incentive program for star performers
• Monster facilitates horizontal as well as vertical growth by capitalizing on your aspirations and providing challenging assignments
• Monster.com is one of the leading Global Players in the e-recruitment category that’s going beyond traditional offerings investing big time in social & mobile space
• People and innovation define the DNA of Monster
• We innovate relentlessly to bring the best in class solutions for both Jobseekers and Employers
In nutshell, it’s an exciting time to join Monster and in true sense it’s a Monster’ous opportunity
At Monster we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Need more clarifications, contact on the below details:
Amudha Janardhan | Assistant Manager - TA
Email - [HIDDEN TEXT] | T : +91 (040) 66116109 |
About Monster Worldwide
Monster APAC & Gulf is part of Quess Corp which has an employee base of 2,43,000 span across North America, India , South East Asia and , Middle east with business spread across People & Services, Technology Facility Management and Industrials. Quess Corp serves 1700+ clients globally and has a market cap of approximately 2.3billion USD with a many a blue-chip financial institutions who are investors in us
Monster uses the world's most advanced technology to help people Find Better, matching job seekers to opportunities via digital, social and mobile solutions including Monster.com®, our flagship website, and employers to the best talent using a vast array of products and services. As an Internet pioneer, more than 200 million people have registered on the Monster Worldwide network. Today, with operations in more than 40 countries, Monster provides the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities globally.
For more information visit monsterindia.com/about
MONSTER IS THE WORLDWIDE LEADER IN SUCCESSFULLY CONNECTING PEOPLE TO JOB OPPORTUNITIES. FROM THE WEB, TO MOBILE, TO SOCIAL, WE HELP COMPANIES FIND QUALITY PEOPLE WITH CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS USING THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TO MATCH THE RIGHT PERSON TO THE RIGHT JOB.
• In 2016 Monster App voted Product of the Year in the ‘Mobile Apps Job’ category
• In 2015, Monster.com was voted Product of the Year in the ‘Online Job Portals’ category
• In 2014, Monster mPower Search was voted Product of the Year
• Founded in 1994 in US. Present in India since 2001
• Pioneers in Human Capital Industry
• We are the 454th website created on the World Wide Web.
• We are the pioneers of networking and connections between jobseekers and companies.
• Monster maintains separate mobile apps for jobseekers and recruiters
• Jobseekers can update their profile, search jobs and apply to jobs via the Monster Mobile app
• Recruiters can post jobs, search candidates and save searches via the Mobile app
Functions : Sales/Business Development, IT
Industries : Dotcom/Internet/E-commerce
Skills/Roles I hire for: B2b Sales, Corporate Sales, Enterprise Sales, Perl developer, UI Apps Designer, Systems Engineer
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Hello Speakers, Location:Malaysia Must be a Degree Holder Sal:upto(best in market) Shifts:24*7 Send Resumes: [HIDDEN TEXT] or wtsapp (+918587037578)
At least 1 year of working experience in mobile apps development, familiar with AngularJS or React Native. Experience in Flutter would be a plus point.
We are hiring for Client Advisor's at multiple locations: Sabah, Sarawak, Penang, KL to work in partnership with the Investment Advisor and other in-house subject matter experts to offer holistic advice and financial solutions to HNW clients