Job Title : Business Development Manager
Key skills required:
Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
Function: Senior Level
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
City: Kuala Lumpur
Minimum Experience: At least 10 years or more
Education: Bachelor or Master’s degree in business-related discipline
- Identify, develop and manage new strategic partnerships: Target top executives of potential content developers/service providers, identify commercial opportunities & service synergies, build and present solutions, building solid relationships and negotiating contracts to a successful close.
- Provide Internal Smart Partnership Solutions: Identify analytics-based improvement areas to our current partner relationship, and build solution proposals accordingly for our Management team.
- Drive Profit Growth: Managing the end to end sales cycle, pitch client-led solutions and build realistic and actionable commercial proposals in order to grow our profit margins results.
- Become a Market Expert: In your correspondent area of expertise, work closely with the Business Operations Managers to identify the cutting edge partnerships that could take the value of our services to the next level.
- Project management and Coordination: Act as the primary point-of-contact for day-to-day partner relationship and business operations .Communicate the progress of ecosystem development projects internally and externally; develop performance metrics and milestones that enable internal and external parties to assess progress and achieve targets.
- Fluent spoken and written business English is a must. Additional languages would be a plus.
- Experience in the Mobile Software Content / Technology / Services / Business industry, working in consulting or professional services industry would be a plus.