As BI/A Technical Consultant, you will have the primary responsibility for the roll out of technical and functional aspects of the Business Intelligence visualization solution in Power BI tool.
Defining project objectives and value to client as follows:
- Defining source of data, designing data model and reporting.
- Provided on building solution in MS Power BI platform according to design and best practice request by the client.
- Develop and manage on the documentation of build.
- Conduct on the solution of the unit testing of the solution and peer review of solution.
- Supporting in integration and user acceptance testing.
- Identifying on method the fixing defect and deployment to production.
- Suggest the hyper care of solution to the end user by providing the solution support.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in preferably Engineering or computer Science/ Information Technology, others or equivalent.
- Candidates must possess minimum 1 years’ experience in ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) and Power BI
- Possess strong communication skills and creative storytelling in business Acumen
- Power BI - Power Query Editor, DAX functions, Basic SQL, Power BI Development (Desktop), Data Visualization and Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Optional (Added Advantage):
- Business Intelligence & analytics - Data Warehouse and Data Modelling
- Required Language: English