By joining our team as a Business Analyst in Mayvenr, you will be responsible for the delivery of projects in support of business objectives, system requirements and customer experience. In a typical project, you will support the Pre-Sales, Plan, Gathering and Analyzing Requirement, Design, Development, Test and manage efficient systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. Depending on the scope agreed with the client, you will also be involved in Requirement Analysis, Maintenance and Support. The Business Analyst will be required in delivering output across Mayvenr client work and able to work independently with minimum supervision and move forward with ways on how to do things effectively and efficiently.
We are looking for someone who is highly trainable, has strong problem-solving skills, creative, analytical, detail-oriented and has the ability to manipulate small pieces of data with accuracy. This person should also be proactively determined, able to analyze and identify performance metrics and measurements to dictate improvement plans. You will be part of a collaborative team of Programmers, UI/UX Designers, Solution Architects and Project Managers.
By joining Mayvenr, you can expect to be part of a supportive, fun and social team environment. We boast a fantastic culture of success, recognise the contribution of the individual and are proud to provide an environment where our employees can grow and develop. Candidates who are energetic and motivated for success will fit in well to this young and dynamic company with a client list including some of world’s largest companies and leading brands.Key responsibilities:
Knowledge Skills & Competencies
- Understand complex business landscapes and clearly articulate business needs from a varied group of stakeholders.
- Conduct workshops to gather requirements from stakeholders, analyze the requirements, provide strategic insights that drive better targeting to meet marketing and business objectives.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Able to plan the timeline for end-to-end project execution and assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules. Able to identify project risks and mitigation plans.
- Support UI/UX design of the system / app to be built and able to develop wireframes or mocks that is able to exhibit the user journeys.
- Able to develop personas and apply UX principles when designing the system / app.
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements. All system /app behavior and rules agreed with the client are to be translated as business rules in the Functional Specification Document.
- Well-versed in designing process flow diagrams to support the business rules in Functional Specification Document.
- Consolidate and develop the content document that is the reference for all user input, output and copies shown in the system.
- Support or lead System Test, System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test and Usability Test.
- Develop Test Plans and Test Strategies, as well as writing Test Scripts which are comprehensive and detailed to be picked up by other testers. Plan and to prepare test data to support the test conducted.
- Ensures issues / defects are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Act as a trusted adviser to internal teams and clients. Effectively communicate business requirements to the development team from time-to-time.
- Ensure that the build adheres to the business needs. Communicate needed changes to the development team.
- Assist in the facilitation of team and client meetings, delivers informative and well-organized presentations, consistently delivers high-quality services and manages client expectations effectively.
- Able to identify project risks and mitigation plans.
Qualifications and Experience
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and ability to think creatively.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to run workshops and communicate effectively with different stakeholders across the organizations.
- Able to explain the technical details of analytics in a non-technical way to people outside the discipline.
- Well-versed in documenting the functional specifications and system specifications.
- Able to plan and perform comprehensive testing on the systems to assure quality.
- Passionate about technology and understanding in customer experience.
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database, system design and integration.
- Knowledge of advanced research methodologies and experimental design.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably in computer sciences, system engineering or similar field).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of working experience as Business Analyst.
- Candidates who are able to start work immediately will have an added advantage.
- Experience and involvement in project management life cycles.
- Candidate who possesses Scrum certification will also have an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skill in English and Cantonese (Serving HK Clients)