Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop enterprise applications using C#, .NET Framework and web technologies
· Understand business operations requirements
· Identify and develop algorithms for planning and optimization problems
· Object Oriented Analysis and Design
· Database development (Oracle / Microsoft SQL Server)
· Support and maintenance of existing systems
Skills / Attributes Required:
o Moden UX Principles and Responsive UI
o OOP/OOAD/Solid Design Principles
o Experience on working using Agile Methodologies
As software is becoming ubiquitous in every device we use, defects are no longer a problem to be managed. They have to be predicted and excised. At Mindteck, quality is beyond delivering error free software. We view our processes and methodologies as an inherent feature enabling us to exceed customer expectations. Quality is a way of life at Mindteck covering all processes, interactions and deliverables.
At Mindteck, we benchmark our quality processes against international standards like ISO and CMMI. We are ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 27001:2005 certified and an SEI CMMI level 5 Certified company. Besides these certifications, Mindteck is also ISO 13485:2003 certified to serve the Medical Electronics Industry.
Our quality policy states - "We shall strive to satisfy our customers by consistently ensuring cost effective and timely delivery of high quality software solutions."
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, IT
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: All IT Skills
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content