About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
This is an individual contributor role with responsibility to contact and engage clients as per assigned client list. This is a pure sales role and the jobholder will be expected to drive sales conversion to have successful closures. The role will involve engagement with both ETB and NTB clients to drive deepening and acquisition. Client Centre Executive &ndash Sales is expected to drive and ensure sales targets are met by establishing contacts and promoting product benefits thereby cross selling or up selling productsStrategy
- Support deepening and acquisition within personal client segment
- Handle assigned Client list / base and focus on establishing higher contacts to maximize penetration
- Proactively engage with clients to uncover business needs and promote cross sell or up-sell for both ETB and NTB clients
- Ensure prompt and timely call backs are made to clients as committed
- Optimise the usage of Diallers and Lead management system to drive greater performance
- Support fulfilment of online leads where applicable. E.g. online form drops offs
- Support S2S teams by improving conversion rate on referrals as applicable
- Drive adoption of digital offerings through promotion during telesales conversations
- Apply skills learned via training programs to drive needs-based conversations
- Develop a deep understanding of various products offered and process as relevant
- Achieve sales target as applicable
- Achieve all parameters sets as a part of job objective like Conversion rate, New sales revenue, etc
- Optimise campaign wise conversion rate, maximise agent occupancy and conversion rate on referrals from online and other channels
- Adhere to daily working schedule
- Meet applicable non-financial metrics as per scorecard. E.g. Sales error rate, Sales call quality score
- Actively share feedback on the sales process /functionalities of Sales dialler to help improve program performance
- Collect Client information as needed to serve client and close sales
- Ensure all relevant dispositions and notes are updated in system
- Closure and wrap up done as per set standards
- Own end to end sales process to ensure that client requests are fulfilled. The job holder would be expected to use available and relevant tools or other medium like call backs to drive up conversion rate on calls handled
- Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the firm. Also, an awareness and understanding of the main risks facing the firm and the role the individual plays in managing them
- The ability to interpret the firm&rsquos financial information, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures
- Ensure a full understanding of the risk and control environment in area of responsibility
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the firm&rsquos arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the firm operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
- Responsible for delivering &lsquoeffective governance&rsquo capability to challenge fellow executives effectively and willingness to work with any local regulators in an open and cooperative manner.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Manage day to day to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Operation of Financial Markets Financial Crime Prevention The Right Environment.]*
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Work closely with team leader to develop and implement sales plan to achieve targets and drive client engagement
- Support team leader to drive learning and high performance within the team
- Partner with other distribution teams to fulfil product sales requests as required. E.g. S2S referrals from contact centre, Online leads, referrals to branches, etc
- Work with operations team to ensure that client requests are fulfilled
Our Ideal Candidate
- Embed Here for good and Group&rsquos brand and values in Sales chat team,
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
- At least 1- 2 years&rsquo experience in sales or service is preferred. Prior experience in Telesales / Inbound sales is a plus
- Required certification or licensing to be in place basis the products to be sold over calls
- Bank training i.e. mandatory & developmental - role specific, and regulatory/compliance bank wide & role specific,
- Languages Good command over English or applicable local language
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.