• Good business knowledge, with a deep understanding of domain architecture (business, information, application, technology.)
• Deep understanding of Cloud services from one or more of AWS, Azure, Google (EC2, S2, RDS, ELB, Route53, Glacier, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk etc.)
• Ability to depict the enterprise information conceptually, logically and physically
• Ability to determine the architectural implications of business requirements
• Operational experience in the Telecommunications industry is an advantage.
• Good analytical and project management skill.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
• Good communication skill and interpersonal skill.
• Strong initiative and self-start ability.
• Strong team spirit and able to work with all levels of people.
• Good command in both spoken and written English
A USD 400+ million Group, attracted investment from USD 37 (as on 30th Sept’14) – Canadian Multinational, Fairfax Financial Holding Group. It was founded in 2007, now also operating in 8 countries: USA, Canada, Sri Lanka, UAE, India, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore with employee strength of about 100,000 servicing over 1500 clients.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content