1. Having knowledge in RCHA/RCHE
2. Strong understanding for AWS and Azure cloud platform.
3. Should be good in writing infrastructure codes(terraform, CloudFormation )
4. Private cloud exposure is good to have.
5. Well verse in Linux administration is a must.
6. Exposure to middleware and web server technologies (E.g: JBoss, Tomcat, IIS, Apache, NginX) is good to have.
7. Knowledge about Windows OS is good to have
8. Understood modern DevOps technologies stack: Jenkins, Ansible, Docker Registry.
9. First exposure to container based technology (E.g: Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker Swarm).
10. Hands on experience with AWS ( network, security, firewall, automation)
11. Understood AWS networking is a big plus.
12. Experience with CMDB and assets management is good to have.
13. Should be experience is configuration management tools either puppet or Ansible.
HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 4.7 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies ( www.hcltech.com ) and HCL Infosystems (www.hclinfosystems.in)
The 3 decade old enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India's original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 53,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, operating across 18 countries including 360 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content